We do hope you enjoyed Bath Opera’s Faust… what an amazing production by Dave Key-Pugh, superb singing from the soloists and chorus plus a fabulous orchestra, all conducted by Rupert Drury.
In addition, we were delighted to receive this lovely message from our patron, Isobel Buchanan:
“My dear friends at Bath Opera,
Many congratulations on an excellent Faust last week. I was thrilled with the event and your performances, cast and chorus, were outstanding. What hard work you all put in to making this huge opera such a success and it really did show. The standard this year was fantastic. All I can say is, ‘Onwards and Upwards’ !
Looking forward to seeing you all soon.” My very best wishes, Isobel
But now we really need your support!
Join as a Friend and we will enter you into a prize draw to win one of two bottles of champagne. There are two prize draws: one on 31 March and the other on 31 July.
For as little as 50p a week you can help opera to thrive in Bath and the surrounding area.
The vital support we receive from our Friends and Patrons means we can:
- continue to bring high quality opera to Bath with our main annual production such as Faust in 2020
- take our touring production to venues across the South West – this summer we perform Rossini’s The Barber of Seville
- support the annual Bath Opera Isobel Buchanan Award for young opera singers, an initiative backed by our patron, the distinguished operatic soprano Isobel Buchanan.
Friends enjoy many benefits such as:
- priority advanced booking
- free programmes
- invitation to social events
- opportunities to meet the company.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Friend and thank you for supporting Bath Opera, a registered charity.